Monday, April 2, 2012

Pretty hydrangea

Just a quick picture of my beautiful white hydrangea.  I do not have a green thumb by any means.  My honey is the one who does all this for me.  I have the best husband!  I thank God every day for him being in my life.   




I just love flowers.  I was raised up north in southwestern NY, and Grandma used to grow flowers in her garden for the fair.   She had the most beautiful dahias and zinnias.  Bachelor buttons....well, I can't name them all, and my mother had a thing for tulips and peonies. 

Wish some of them could grow here in this hot neck of the woods!

I am still waiting for this to fill in a little.  It needs something dont you think?

These things are nt doing so well.


And we need to plant some grass around the front!  This was a little neglected area and Honey decied to plant an elephant ear and a sprinkling of flowers for me!

Oh well. so much for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Diane I tried to respond back to a comment you left on my blog but you do not have your email enabled so I was not able to. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my sign and for following!

    ReplyDelete