Sunday, March 4, 2012

disappointments and accomplishments

I got so frustrated with Lowes this weekend.  Me and hubby went on Friday and bought a qt of touchup paint to finish the bathroom.  One gallon was not quite enough...good grief..so I started going around the door frames and closets frames.  I said to honey. "doesn't this look lighter?"  He said no ,it's just still wet, lets see when it dries,  Well  I also had used the quart to  touch up some areas that didn't fully cover with the roller.

After an hour I went to check it....Yikes, it's a different color.  So after calling Lowes and reporting my predicament 3 times to 3 different people, they were very kind enough to give me a new gallon. Thank God, Valspar is expensive at $32 a gallon.....Anyways, I was so frustated by the fact that I need to repaint, I quit for the weekend and decided to work on some things.  UGH


I don't know why but I have this thing about frames.  I have now covered 7 or 8.  The ones using old hankies look so cute and summery. 

You can see this and some other items in my   Etsy shop. 

 
This cross was made a while ago, I decided to sell in my shop too.  I have a hard time letting go of those buttons.......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment