Sunday, January 6, 2013

Getting Millie ready for Carol's ball

I am not much of a blogger.....To work full time, have a hubby to care for with his illnesses, well, I just don't have alot of time.  So I like to browse around and read all you wonderful folk's blogs.  I occasionally have a chance to make some things,sell some things and to be truthful, I dispise typing.  Hahaha.  I have to type all day at work.  So forgive me for never having alot to say. 

That said...I have come across some Victorian Valentines in my stash mess of stuff. 

Feel free to make copies of these.  I hope you can use them in some projects.



 
Add caption
 
This next one is a little scary....lol
 
 
 

 I am getting my Millie gussied up and for Carol's 2'nd annual Dress Form Ball.  Last year's was such fun.
 
XOXO
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment