Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lampshade & cones

Last night after work, I decided to try my hand at making a shabby lacy lamp shade.  I was very pleased with the way it turned out.  And my buttons have been put to good use. 






There was a little bit of everything in this pretty.


Also finished up some lacy cones.  Now let me tell you about this lace on the cones, I went to a private estate sale, more like a garage sale.  There was not much left, stuff was strewn every where.  Then, I picked up a piece of lace, and too my surprise, it was an entire bolt of the creamiest colored cotton table cloth pieces.  Halfs I guess.  I am not sure, but I just had to have it.  $2 she said......





I hope to have a bunch of items for the November craft show.  I was invited last year but had to decline because we were house hunting.  They are also going to go into my Etsy shop.

Today I'm heading out to the auction......they haven't had one in several months so hope to find a dining table and whatever else happens to catch my eye.

Ya'll have a nice weekend!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment