Monday, May 7, 2012

There is a time for everything

It's my time!  I never graduated high school.  So guess what, I am going to get my GED diploma!  They say it's never too late for anything and at 55, this will be one of my life's accomplishments.

So I'm off for my first round of testing.  To see how I do and what areas I need help with (math).....Simple math is ok for me and problem solving, but algebra....hmmm.  I should be good to go on everything else. 


                                                            (images from Graphics Fairy)

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you great success with your test, Diane. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I wish you the best of luck!!
    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become your latest follower. Hope you can visit me and become my follower too. How did you go with the test. Good on you for plunging into something different!

    ReplyDelete