Thursday, December 15, 2011

Still learning!

55 and still learning....I am not very tech savvy....so if I flub anything up, ya'll will know why!

I delivered an Etsy sale locally here in H-town (Houston) and met the very nice lady halfway.  Needless to say, my better thinking half didn't remind me that half of Houston, the 4th largest city in the US,  is out shopping.....so at 5:30 there is nooo way I am getting on the freeway.  And our meet up place was not exactly the best place to meet at.  Kind of scary....and the birds!  Geez, there must have been hundreds of the noisy grackles.  in the trees, on the ground, flying around, dancing around on the cars.  Poo was everywhere......  And getting home was another story. It took over an hour to get home...good grief.  So, I am still learning....yes I am....is it worth it?  Yes it is!

Out of towners coming on Saturday, i need to get moving on this unpacking......when will I ever get to craft??  Working full time and finding time for crafting is hard.

I want to sit on the floor with my goodies all around me, and dig into my stuff and finish unfinished projects. 

Diane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,
    You have won the giveaway at my blog, Skylark Manor, for the vintage holiday brooch! Please email me at skylarkmanor@gmail.com with your shipping details. Congratulations! -Al

    ReplyDelete