Sunday, January 29, 2012

my kitchen

There were so many people at the auction yesterday, it made for some fierce competition at bidding. Didn't get the dining table I wanted.  Got the Queen Ann table.....


Got that wingback at the thrift store.....Great condition, but needs steam cleaned.   My surefit cover is on it's way.....

Also, got a Mancer Italian pottery canister set.  Isn't it cute!  $22, not bad....


The cookie jar and s & p shakers are not Mancer, but cute and were extras int he box.


I don't think I ever showed the "pink" kitchen in my new house......pink is OK, but not for me in the kitchen.





I like the parquet flooring though! 

We are working on this.....The wallpaper is going first.  In the master bath, the vanity top is 9 1/2 feet long......so is the mirror.  I want to remove the mirror, but would need some hired help with that project.

Oh yes, my baby is having a baby!  Gonna be a Grandma to #5.  She is 37 and this is her first.  She is very excited.  I am so happy for her and her husband, well, soon to be husband.  Planning csome special events this year.

See the baby cradle I got yesterday......it will now come in handy.


See ya'll later,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment